Saturday, August 27, 2011

Ellen Hopkins

I have already pre-ordered the newest Ellen Hopkin's book, Perfect. It will be released on September 13, and I will not get it in the mail until 2 or 3 weeks after that! lol.
I have already ordered Impulse, the first book in this new series. (I once gave that book to a friend in high school and never got it back. That was well over four years ago! So now I have to order all the Ellen Hopkins books I lost.)

I ordered all that from Amazon.com. I guess I could go to Barnes and Noble or even half-priced books to see if they have copies of those books, but I can find these books for like, 2 or 3 dollars! If I go to Half.com (a site belonging to EBay) I have found books for 75 cents, sometimes even less than that!

I love ordering books online, but I wish the shipping price would go down. I can order a book for a penny (seriously!) and still have to pay $3.99 shipping and handling. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment